% SPLINTER-CIRCUIT(1) Cargill, Incorporated | Splinter Commands
splinter-circuit — Provides circuit management functionality.
splinter circuit [FLAGS] [SUBCOMMAND]
This command allows nodes to create and manage circuits and circuit proposals.
Commands to list and display circuits and circuit proposals that a node is a member
of are also available subcommands. Nodes are also able to vote to accept or reject
circuit proposals using the
- Prints help information
- Decrease verbosity (the opposite of -v). When specified, only errors or warnings will be output.
- Prints version information
- Increases verbosity (the opposite of -q). Specify multiple times for more output.
- Abandon an existing circuit.
- Propose to disband an existing circuit.
- List all circuits that have been accepted by all proposed members.
- List all circuit proposals. Circuit proposals have not been voted on by all proposed members.
- Propose a new circuit to be created.
- Purge an existing inactive circuit.
- Remove a circuit proposal.
- Display a specific circuit or circuit proposal.
- Manage circuit templates used for circuit creation.
- Vote on a new circuit proposal. Only the proposed members that did not propose
the circuit are able to vote on a circuit. The circuit requester has an assumed
| Splinter documentation: https://www.splinter.dev/docs/0.6/