% SPLINTER-CIRCUIT-VOTE(1) Cargill, Incorporated | Splinter Commands
splinter-circuit-vote — Submits a vote to accept or reject a circuit proposal
splinter circuit vote [FLAGS] [OPTIONS] CIRCUIT-ID –accept –reject
Vote on a new circuit proposal by specifying the circuit ID of the circuit the node
is voting on, as well as the flag to
--reject. The generated ID of
a proposed circuit can be viewed using the
splinter-circuit-proposals command and
this circuit ID is used to specify the circuit proposal being voted on. A circuit
proposal is viewable, via the
commands, by all proposed member nodes unless a proposed member node votes to
reject the circuit proposal. A circuit proposal needs to be voted on by all proposed
members that did not propose the circuit in the first place. Circuit proposers have
ACCEPT vote, as these nodes requested the creation of the circuit.
- Accept the circuit proposal specified.
- Prints help information.
- Decrease verbosity (the opposite of -v). When specified, only errors or warnings will be output.
- Reject the circuit proposal specified.
- Prints version information.
- Increases verbosity (the opposite of -q). Specify multiple times for more output.
- Specifies the full path to the private key file.
- Specifies the URL for the
splinterdREST API. The URL is required unless
- Specify the circuit ID of the circuit to be voted on.
- The proposed circuit has ID
The following command displays a member node voting to accept the circuit proposal:
$ splinter circuit vote \ --key PROPOSED-MEMBER-NODE-PRIVATE-KEY-FILE \ --url URL-of-proposed-member-node-splinterd-REST-API \ 1234-ABCDE \ --accept
The following command displays a member node voting to reject the circuit proposal:
$ splinter circuit vote \ --key PROPOSED-MEMBER-NODE-PRIVATE-KEY-FILE \ --url URL-of-proposed-member-node-splinterd-REST-API \ 1234-ABCDE \ --reject
- URL for the
splinterdREST API. (See
| Splinter documentation: https://www.splinter.dev/docs/0.6/