% SCABBARD-CR-UPDATE(1) Cargill, Incorporated | Splinter Commands
scabbard-cr-update — Updates the owners of a Sabre contract registry.
scabbard cr update [FLAGS] [OPTIONS] NAME
This command allows users to update the owners of an existing Sabre contract registry in state for the targeted scabbard service. All of the existing owners will be replaced by the owners provided with this command.
- Prints help information.
- Prints version information
- Increases verbosity. Specify multiple times for more output.
- Indicates the key file to use for signing scabbard transactions. The
FILEcan be a relative or absolute file path, or it can be the name of a .priv file in the
$HOME/.splinter/keysdirectory. The target file must contain a valid secp256k1 private key. This option is required.
- Includes the given public keys as owners of the contract registry. The contract registry must have one or more owners.
- Specifies the fully-qualified service ID of the targeted scabbard service,
using the format
CIRCUIT_ID::SERVICE_ID. This option is required.
- Specifies the URL for the
splinterdREST API that is running the targeted scabbard service. (default
http://localhost:8080) This option is required.
- If provided, waits the given number of seconds for the batch to commit. Displays an error message if the batch does not commit in time.
- Provides the name of the contract registry to update.
The following command updates the owners of the
xo contract registry for a
scabbard service on circuit
01234-ABCDE with service ID
abcd, running on the
node with the REST API endpoint
http://localhost:8088. The contract registry
will be updated to have just one owner, and the transaction will be signed with
the key located in the file
$ scabbard cr update \ --url http://localhost:8088 \ --service-id 01234-ABCDE::abcd \ --key ~/user.priv \ --owner 0385d50a3512f1ef324c9fc86798998d4e3ad2a4e189ceb9ca49aacdcad30a595a \ xo
The next command updates the owners of the
intkey_multiply contract registry
for the same scabbard service, but includes multiple owners and specifies a key
$HOME/.splinter/keys directory by name. It also waits up to 10 seconds
for the contract registry update batch to commit.
$ scabbard cr update \ --url http://localhost:8088 \ --service-id 01234-ABCDE::abcd \ --key user \ --owner 0385d50a3512f1ef324c9fc86798998d4e3ad2a4e189ceb9ca49aacdcad30a595a \ --owner 7b6c889058c2d22558ead2c61b321634b74e705c42f890e6b7bc2c80abb4713118 \ --owner 02381b606ac2bbe3bd374654cb7cb467ffb0225eb46038a5ec37b43e0c2f085dcb \ --wait 10 \ intkey_multiply
| Splinter documentation: https://www.splinter.dev/docs/0.6/