% SCABBARD-CONTRACT(1) Cargill, Incorporated | Splinter Commands
scabbard-contract — Provides contract management functionality
scabbard contract [FLAGS] [SUBCOMMAND]
This command allows users to upload and view Sabre contracts for a scabbard service.
- Prints help information.
- Prints version information
- Increases verbosity. Specify multiple times for more output.
- Displays contracts that have already been uploaded to a scabbard service.
- Shows details about a specific smart contract that was uploaded to a scabbard service.
- Uploads a smart contract to a scabbard service.
| Splinter documentation: https://www.splinter.dev/docs/0.6/