% SCABBARD-CONTRACT-SHOW(1) Cargill, Incorporated | Splinter Commands
scabbard-contract-show — Displays the details of a scabbard smart contract
scabbard contract show [FLAGS] [OPTIONS] CONTRACT
This command shows the details of a specific smart contract that has been uploaded to a scabbard service.
- Prints help information.
- Prints version information
- Increases verbosity. Specify multiple times for more output.
- Specifies the private signing key (either a file path or the name of a .priv file in $HOME/.splinter/keys) for authenticating with the Splinter REST API.
- Specifies the fully-qualified service ID of the targeted scabbard service,
using the format
CIRCUIT_ID::SERVICE_ID. This option is required.
- Specifies the URL for the
splinterdREST API that is running the targeted scabbard service. (default
http://localhost:8080) This option is required.
- Specifies the contract to display, using the format
NAME:VERSION. The name and version must exactly match the name and version of the smart contract.
The following command displays the details of the
0.3.3 version of the smart
xo. This smart contract has been uploaded to the scabbard
service on circuit
01234-ABCDE with service ID
abcd, which is running on the
node with the REST API endpoint
$ scabbard contract show \ --url http://localhost:8088 \ --service-id 01234-ABCDE::abcd \ xo:0.3.3 xo 0.3.3 inputs: - 5b7349 outputs: - 5b7349 creator: 0385d50a3512f1ef324c9fc86798998d4e3ad2a4e189ceb9ca49aacdcad30a595a
| Splinter documentation: https://www.splinter.dev/docs/0.6/